The reservation button is at the bottom of this page. PLease read the information bellow
Reservation / Cancellation / Modification Policy for Campers
- Each campsite can accommodate a maximum of 4 people (excluding children aged 12 and under).
- Example : If you have more than 4 people, please ensure you reserve the necessary number of sites, or you will be denied entry to the campground without a refund.
- When making your reservation, 100% of the total amount for your stay will be required.
- Until the day before the campground’s opening (June 7, 2024), we will refund 100% of your reservation amount, deducting a $15 administration fee (plus applicable taxes).
- Starting from the campground’s opening date and up to 8 days before your stay’s start date, you will receive a 75% refund of your reservation amount.
- Example: If your arrival is scheduled for June 11, please inform us before June 3.
- Within 7 days or less of your arrival date, no refunds will be possible, and the entire reservation amount will be retained.
- Example: If your arrival is scheduled for June 11, please inform us before June 4.
Modification of Stay
- You can add extra nights with no penalties.
- In case of a reduction in the number of nights, the cancellation policy applies, excluding administration fees.
You can relocate your reservation within the current season, provided the following conditions are met:
- The requested availability must be confirmed by the campground. The campground is not responsible if availability cannot cover the entire duration of your initial stay.
- If you shorten the duration of your initial stay, the modification policy applies.
- Reservations cannot be transferred to other campers.
Before proceeding, please ensure that you have read our various reservation/cancellation/modification policies as well as our above regulations